Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I scream, your scream, we all scream against ignorance!

The hateful owner then had this to say.
Mr Schaeffer told the Bozeman Daily Chronicle that there was an icon next to the customer's Facebook profile that led him to believe he was in Pakistan. He said his response was merely a statement of fact and that he never intended to be offensive. A screenshot of the conversation, which blurs the names of those involved, shows that the Facebook comment from the customer had a location stamp of Sheridan, Wyoming. 'I apologize if he took it wrong, that’s not what I meant by it. I guess I didn’t read the whole thing,' he told the newspaper.
I have never eben heard of this ice cream, but I guess I wont be buying any from here any time soon. Besides I am a Frozen Yogurt type of gal anyway! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment