Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gay Pakistan



Interesting article!

As an ally, I hope this article helps more than hurts! I hope the pseudonyms used were as far away from actual names as possible and the pictures could have been blurred more. This is good but I don't know how I feel about writing an article about the shrine and apps that men currently use to socialize. In a country where they blocked youtube, maybe it was a better idea to not call attention to it so our poor gay brothers could live their lives.

Anyway, anyone who knows me, knows I am the biggest advocate for gay rights in Pakistan so hopefully this situation gets better and I could be the bridesmaid at Peanut's wedding! =)

xxxxxxxxxx

Underground parties, group sex at shrines and "marriages of convenience" to members of the opposite sex are just some of the surprises that gay Pakistan has to offer. Under its veneer of strict social conformity, the country is bustling with same-sex activity.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment